Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Round Two

She gets cuter every month!!!
This is my new favorite photograph.  It is perfect!

3 comments:

  1. This is my first posting. Finally learned how to get in. Peyton is growing up - she is no longer a baby. So fast. Grumps and I love all the pictures posted and it is exciting because we see her only every 4-6 weeks. This site is a Nana-saver because I miss her so much. It brightens my day and makes me laugh out loud. Don't get me wrong. We love her mom and dad, too, very much, but they don't change as quickly as she does. It also allows us to print copies for Mema and Papa (my parents). I go over for lunch once a week and they always look forward to the pictures I bring. She just brings joy to everyone.

    Hugs & kisses,

    Nana

    ReplyDelete