Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Feeling Better

Today was a much better day for Poor Petunia Peyton.  Our trip to the pediatrician yesterday eased my mind, as she was only suffering from a little virus that required no medicine.  So today we were fever free and back to playing as usual. 
She looks so deep in thought.  She is either solving the world's problems or wondering why all her snacks are on the floor?  You choose.
For the record, I did not stage this photo.  She managed to get that snack stuck to her face all on her own.
She has mastered the skill of getting the snacks in her mouth the first time.  She might be a genius.
"Hmmmmm"

"So yummy!"

3 comments:

  1. She's adorable! I'm so glad she is feeling better! It is so hard when babies are sick and can't tell you what is wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful. And a genius too, lucky you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. my. gosh. She is adorable!!!! I'm so happy she is feeling better, little babies should never be sick like that!

    ReplyDelete