I wasn't going to create a post about our trip to the ER last night, mostly because I like to document Peyton's happy moments and forget the rest. However, I started this blog to help chronicle her little life and last night's trip to the emergency room is part of it. I will not bore you with the details of the trip or the day leading up to the trip, just know that she is recovering and doing much better today. She has an infection that is being treated with antbiotics and she seems to be feeling a million times better than she was last night.
For obvious reasons I did not grab my camera on the way out the door at 10:30 last night but I did manage to get this photo with my camera phone of her and her Daddy. No one can calm her down like he can.
So it's official....we survived our first trip to the emergency room. Hopefully, there won't be anymore in the future. We are just thankful she is okay.

Nicole briefed me about things yesterday. I am so sorry she had to go to the ER (and more so, that you, as a mom, had to go through that!). So glad she's feeling better! Thinking of you guys~
ReplyDelete