Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family. ~Anthony Brandt
On Friday Peyton got to meet her extended family on the Lovelace side, which included lots of cousins. Lots being relative, considering I think alot of cousins is more than two. Below are all the kid cousins...left to right...Ian, Sierra, Dylan, Erin and Peyton.
They all had so much fun together! Peyton was in heaven with all those kids to play with and chase around the house.
It was so nice to have that many of us together. I can't remember the last time.
We even manged to sneak in a family photo.
Above is my cousin Lisa and mother to Ian and Dylan. She was snugglin' Pey real good!
This picture looks like they are having a meeting to plan a takeover. Watch out!
And of course, Peyton found the littlest of the group and decided he was hers for the taking. They are too cute!!!










great pics:) I love me some family time toooo:) enjoy
ReplyDelete