Oh what fun was yesterday's music class! Since Halloween is this weekend Ms. Sarah called to let us know that costumes were encouraged this week. Of course I jumped at the chance because as you can see, Peyton's watermelon costume is ADORABLE!
If you notice in the above picture everyone else is marching around the circle to the music....not Peyton, she is dancing by herself in the center for everyone to see. I wonder where she gets that???
Isn't Aidan's fisherman costume hysterical?
Instrument time!
After class we stayed for a bit to play in the playground. Connor and his mom stopped by and everyone had a great time.
Why is it that from the time kids can walk they want to go up the slide not down? It's a mystery.
"Let me help you with that Peyton and give me a sip."
We couldn't have asked for a better day. I also forgot to mention the best part...Aunt Nicole got to tag along too! Gearing up for a fabulous Halloween in just 3 days! Happy Thursday!














No comments:
Post a Comment