If you know me at all you will know that I LOVE Christmas! I love everything about the holiday...lights, decorations, music, food, traditions...I could go on forever but I won't. With that being said my poor husband has to endure all of this excitement, planning and decorating. For the most part he does it with little complaining and a smile (might be because he secretly enjoys all of it too). So this week was designated for indoor decorationg.
As I mentioned in a previous post he brought all my boxes home from storage, minus my ornament box. So the next day he grabbed it and another box he thought were Christmas decorations as well. Turns out the mysterious "other" box was filled with some of my old toys from childhood as well as some old Barbie ornaments (why he thought it was Christmas too). As I was sifting through the box from the past I came accross my Care Bear collection. My mom would get me a new one everytime she went grocery shopping. I remember waiting at my Grandma's house to see which one she would bring home next. I loved those little bears so much! I had them all named and cherished each and every one of them. Well thanks to Mike's additonal box my little girl is enjoying my Care Bears fromt he 80's too! She had so much fun looking at each of them and rearranging them on the plastic storage tub. I imagine I looked alot like her doing the very same thing when I was little. 

She also found my seven dwarf dolls, in case you were wondering why the item in her hand looks nothing like a care bear.
23 more day til Christmas!







No comments:
Post a Comment