Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Steamy New Years

Until yesterday we have had some unseasonable warm weather here in the south.  So warm, that on New Year's Eve Mike and Peyton donned swimsuits and took a dip in the hottub.
 I know I can speak for Mike when I say, it was the perfect way for him to end 2011.  The two of them splashed, played and laughed endlessly.  By the time we coaxed them out they were pruned up real good!


 Only in Florida can you rock a bathing suit in December.


 The little polar bear even wanted to test out the pool.  Her face says it all!
 After everyone was showered and dressed up for the evening Aunt Amanda and I made fondu for the four of us. 


 It was delicious and Peyton loved it!


Then we capped our night off with a stroll around the block, mostly to walk off the fondu but also to see the lights one last time for the season.  It wasn't the wildest night of our lives but it was memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment