Monday, July 9, 2012

28 Weeks - 78 days to go!

I realized today that I haven't mentioned much about being pregnant and how it's going.  So here is a quick update.  I am 28 weeks pregnant tomorrow.  The doctor just scheduled my csection, which will be September 25th, unless CJ decides to come early.  Other than that, nothing exciting to report.  I am growing larger and more uncomfortable by the day but also more excited to meet this little guy too!
We talk to Peyton a lot about CJ and what it will be like when he gets here.  I really think she is excited to have a baby brother.  She tells me that she is going to hold CJ and "let CJ sleep in my bed when he cries".  She is going to be an amazing big sister!  Mike and I can't wait for this family of three to be a family of four.

I had to include this picture of Peyton with her bee glasses on.  She got them at Kenley's 1st birthday party yesterday and she loves them!

Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment