Sunday, November 15, 2009

Weekend Antics

It was a another beautiful weekend in Southwest Florida. The sun was shining and the air was cool, perfect for being outside and enjoying life. Peyton's weekend was full of time with Aunt Amanda, turkey frying, cuddles, walks around the block, Gator game, fire building and lots of snuggles with Mom and Dad. It was perfect! Below are the best shots from the weekend in no particular order.
"My feet. Do you see them?"
"Too much fun for one day."
"Check me out."
"Daddy isn't smiling because of the Gators, he's smiling because he's holding me."
"This is the yummiest foot I ever tasted."
"Seriously, why do they make me wear this hat?"
"How do I get this off of here?"
"I love my Aunt Amanda."

1 comment:

  1. Not a gator fan by any means, but love love love Peyton's head band! She's getting so big! Glad she is a good eater for you! Veggies are not our strong-suit. Have a great Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete