Saturday, August 28, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Peyton has been busy being a kid...getting into stuff, climbing on couches and sneaking into the fridge.  Her
day is full of endless little kid activities, that usually involve me chasing, catching or cleaning.  Her new potty chair arrived the other day and she is fascinated with it.  Obviously she is a little young yet to understand the use, but she enjoys sitting on it and climbing all over it at any chance. 
My biggest struggle lately is the fridge.  If she hears the door open she makes a beeline towards it.  I am not sure what her fascination is.  I think she enjoys rummaging around and pretending to be like Mom, who is always searching for an item that has ended up in the very back.
The only comments I have for the next set of photos are these.
1. I do not know why her Daddy did this to her.
2. She thought it was hysterical.
3. So did we...

No comments:

Post a Comment