I usually do not tell lengthy stories on here because I know most of the people who check Peyton's blog just want to see photos. However, today you must bear with me. To start, today is the first real chilly day we have had this season. Peyton has outgrown all of her winter clothes from last year, therefore leaving the poor munchkin with no jacket. Mike and I discussed going to get her one this afternoon. Being the good dad, that Mike is, he volunteered to take Peyton "shopping" so I could get some errands done. Now we don't know if the following scene occured because he asked her, "Peyton do want to go shopping?" or because she is just a nut. Regardless of the reason, Peyton immediately went to the back door to get back inside the house from the garage. I opened the door for her, she went in and headed straight for her shopping cart. She took it back outside and proceeded to waltz around the driveway and talk on her cell phone. It was hysterical! Take a look.









So happy to see Peyton's enjoying the shopping cart!! What a cute story :)
ReplyDelete