It is important that I titled the post with today's date because aparently I do not know what the actual date is most of the time. Last night I had big plans for us to take a trip down to Cape Harbour to see the Christmas tree lighting, hear live music and see Santa. However, all of that took place on November 19th, which was Friday....who knew? Well, I guess the rest of the world knew and I happen to be a day behind. Regardless, we made the best of the situation, had some pizza and enjoyed being outside. Peyton in her usual silly self made some friends and did some socializing.
This face kills me!
Dad always has just the right bite of pizza.
High fives to yummy food!
And kisses
"What's for desert?"
On our way out Peyton was admiring a motorcycle that had just pulled up. The man and his wife saw we were taking pictures and told us we could sit her on it for a photo if we wanted to. So here ya go Grumps, she's a Harley chick now!







No comments:
Post a Comment