Friday, October 14, 2011

Prepare yourself....

....for photo overload.  I tell you in the last post how I don't take enough pictures anymore and today I was maniac snapping photos at every turn.  Consider yourself warned at the amount of cuteness you are about to receive.
 To begin, our new Friday ritual is playday with the Hassens.
 I am not sure if I have mentioned this but these two kids love each other so much! 
 Peyton talks about Liam everday without fail.  And I assume as soon as he can say her name he will be mumbling on to his Mom about "Teyton". (That is what she calls herself)

 They kiss and hug, laugh and fight, giggle and chase....they are the perfect match!
 Today they were hugging in the kitchen and took a tumble into the cabinet.  Peyton doesn't know her own strength and forces Buddy into hugging her against his will.  FYI, no one was hurt.
 I just love to watch how they interact and feed off of each other.  It is hysterical!

 Singing and clapping.  They remind Krystal and I of an old married couple.  If they were 75 years older I would swear you could hear Lawrence Welk in the background.

 Seriously!!!!  Beyond ADORABLE!!!!!

 To add to our Friday fun we have been doing crafts.  We painted a few weeks ago and decided today the kids should paint pumpkins.  They turned out fantastic!

 For dinner Peyton helped me make homemade pizza.  It was so yummy and she ate tons of it.....she especially loved the mushrooms.
 Please do nost ask about the tutu and leotard, as it is a surprise that you will all see very soon!

 To round out our insane day of activity, we started the outside decorating for Halloween.  Our neighborhood goes BIG and so do we.  As you can see Mike is putting out the witch from last years, with the help of Peyton.

 I was telling her to pose and the above picture is what she gave me.  A ballerina in the making!!!
We hope everyone has an amazing, Fall weekend!  Go Gators!

No comments:

Post a Comment