Tuesday, March 6, 2012

...and we're back!

Actually we never really left.  We just got a little busy and a little short on photos.  But that doesn't mean we have been lacking in excitement. Take a look at what we have been up to...

 Finally a real beach day. 




 Peyton started gymnastics a few weeks ago.  I wouldn't necessarily call her a natural just yet, but she sure has fun learning!



 Let me also mention that she has had two different teachers so far and both have commented on her "lack of fear".  I have no idea where she gets it!?!?




 As I look at these photos I am reminded how fast time goes by with little ones.  I swear just yesterday I was holding her in my arms and staring down at a perfect little baby. 
 Now in that babies place is a precocious little 2 and a half year old who keeps us on our toes and reminds us daily what is really important in life.
 Those little moments in between work, laundry and paying bills. 
The moments where you are so thankful to watch her grow, play and learn.And your heart is full because she is yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment