Today I finally got to attend a function at Peyton's school. Since CJ arrived I haven't been able to go to any of her fun events that they invite parents to and have been really disappointed to miss them. But today I bundled Little Brother up and off we went to the Fall Festival.
Peyton was paired with her good friend Adelyn to go from activity to activity. Adelyn's dad was also there, so he did all the work with the girls, while I took pictures and pushed CJ.
They had so many fun things for the kids to do. At this station the girls were able to dress up like pilgrims and paint faux buffalo hides with feathers.
This playdough was so cool! It was made with pumpkin pie spices, so it smelled amazing!
The girls loved the hayride around the field.
They had a station where the kids got to make homemade applesauce. It was delicious....I got the recipe!
CJ was really good the entire time. This was his general look for the event.
We painted pumpkins....Peyton's favorite activity. She took it so seriously.
The final product. Beautiful!
It was such a fun day and I am so happy that I was able to spend it with my girl. Happy Fall Y'all!
No comments:
Post a Comment