Tuesday, November 6, 2012

This past Saturday we attended the first birthday party of our good buddy Brady.  Unfortunately the only photos I took were of CJ and Stella, who is the daughter of my sister's childhood friend.  The two of them were so cute together that I snapped a million photos while I could.



I know every parent says this but I truly can't believe how fast he is growing.  He is becoming more alert and he started to smile.  Each day we are able to see a new expression. 

 My post would be lacking with out some sister in it as well.  She really is the best sister and loves to hold CJ.  However, I do have to tell a funny story about her.  She loves to hold her brother, give him bottles and play with his little hands, but if he starts to cry she loses it.  Yesterday she told me, "Mom, he's crying.  Take him, I'm freakin out!"  I feel the same way too sometimes.

Happy Election Day everyone!  I fulfilled my American duty and waited in line two and half hours to vote! 

1 comment:

  1. Let it be noted I waited 2 hours babysitting, but the election gods smiled and only made my voting process last 10 minutes.

    No better way to wait on time than with those two babies!

    ReplyDelete