Friday, January 8, 2010

Testing...testing...

Peyton's new car seat arrived yesterday, so we did a test a run in the driveway.  For some reason seeing her sitting in the "big kid" car seat made me sad.  She is growing up so fast and at times I feel like time is slipping away all too quickly.  I guess that is what being a parent is all about and I now understand why my parents wanted us to slow down and enjoy being kids. 

1 comment:

  1. She looks so grown up in her carseat! Before you know it, her carseat will be facing forward & you'll be off to a local fastfood restaurant to play on the the playground! What a cutie, she is! And love the sleeping pics on her playmat--you do not know how blessed you are to have a child that falls asleep easily! Maybe one of these days (if it ever gets warmer!), we can get the kidlets together. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete