Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Post for All

There are so many happy celebrations happening in the next few days, so here is one BIG post for all!
To begin, Peyton's first birthdy party is Saturday and we (mostly me) are getting super excited.  I have been arranging flowers and planning menus like a mad woman.  But it's all worth it...our little girl only turns ONE once.
In preparation for the weekend festivities and oodles of visitors, Pey's been relaxing.  She's been reading books with Daddy and soakin up the cool indoor air.
This is also a big weekend for another group of people.  The DADS!!!  What would we do wihout them...
But before I get to the Dads, we have to wish a very Happy Birthday to Nana.  Saturday is her big day and I know she couldn't be happier to share it with Peyton Grace.  Happy Happy Birthday Nana, we love you!
On to the DADS....well, Grandpas....
(in the words of Peyton)
Happy Father's Day Grumps!  Your silly faces and loving touch have made my first year a special beginning.  I can't wait for everything you have in store for me.  I love you!
...and Grandpa, after Daddy you were the first man to hold me tight and kiss my little head.  I am one lucky little girl for having you as a Grandpa.  I love you!
...and Aunt Amanda...well I just can't wait to see you and show you how much I have grown and all I can do.  See you soon!!!
Let's Party People!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Such a great post! Very BIG weekend for Peytee. I hope she has enough kisses to go around!

    ReplyDelete