....to stop her from growing, I would do it. I swear she has grown 2 inches in the past month. As each day passes she looks less like a baby and more like a little girl. It breaks my heart and fills me with joy at the same time. She is talking our ears off (no idea where she gets her chatiness from) and is very demanding (also no clue on that trait either). She loves her "Ba-bies" and pushing anything with wheels, inlcuding desk chairs occupied by Mom or Dad.
She loves to help, even if it means getting in the way and causing more harm then good. She especially likes to help Daddy and bring him random tools that he doesn't need for the job.
She is kind to others and is learning to share.
She is the sweetest when she first wakes up from a nap or in the morning.
And the grumpiest right before bedtime.
She listens most of the time and barks orders with the best of them.
She still never leaves the house without her blanket, no matter what!
She is perfect and amazing!
I didn't intend for this post to be a sappy update on Peyton's life but it just turned out that way, and I wanted you all know how wonderful her Dad and I think she is! Happy Sunday!







Awww...she is getting so big...even just from pictures. I completely understand the heartbreak and joy of it. There's something so bittersweet about the whole process but I suppose time stands still for no one :( Love reading your posts!
ReplyDelete