As if things haven't been busy enough around here lately, Mike and I decided to have a Super Bowl party. Nothing major, just a few friends and neighbors and one BIG screen in our front yard....oh and keg beer and chicken wings of course
Peyton was very helpful all day helping us decorate and get everything ready. Of course, helpful is relative....she carried the balloons around all day.
It was so much fun to camp out in the front yard and watch the game. I think we are going to do it for every big game from now on.
Notice the little assistant.
I love this picture of her and her sissy. She had obviously made a mess of everything she had eaten and was getting near the end of her evening. Off to the bath she went with the help of Aunt Krystal and lots of soap!
It was such a fun evening. We can't wait to do it again! GO PACK GO!










No comments:
Post a Comment