Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Thursday

Children make you want to start life over. ~Muhammad Ali
Not much to report here today.  We are spending some much needed time relaxing and playing.  I feel like we have been on the go for weeks now and this morning we took it down a notch and chilled.

 Peyton watched cartoons and ate blueberries.  We played with her barn and read books.
 I put that barrette in her hair at least 20 times already today.  The poor kid can barely see because her hair is always in her eyes.  So I am trying my hardest to keep her bangs pulled back.  However, I am postive that she is napping right now with no barrette.  She's one opinionated little kid.
She's also so serious for pictures.  I have been working on getting her to smile on command with the standard "say cheese".  She just looks at me with this face like. "are you serious?".  Oh well, I will keep trying.
Back to play time!  Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment