Is there anything cuter than a little kid enjoying a bubble bath? I can answer that, YES! Two little kids enjoying a bubble bath.
We spent the weekend with The Adams family in Tampa and had such a wonderful time.
It's always great to see them but this time is was extra fun because Peyton and Steven actually played with each other. Steven turns two on Saturday, so they are pretty close in age. The last time we were there for a visit they were both a little more shy and a little less interested in one another. This time it was a whole other story and they were best buds all evening.
It's always great to see them but this time is was extra fun because Peyton and Steven actually played with each other. Steven turns two on Saturday, so they are pretty close in age. The last time we were there for a visit they were both a little more shy and a little less interested in one another. This time it was a whole other story and they were best buds all evening.
I haven't done my silly commentary in awhile of what I think Peyton is saying in photos, however, tonight I feel it is time to translate. At the end of the evening we tossed the sticky little munchkins in the tub together and it was hysterical! SO here goes...
Peyton: Mom, do you see this boy in the tub with me?
Steven: Mom, do you see this girl in the tub with me?
Steven: Hey, don't blame me for those bubbles.
Peyton: It was me...he he he
No commentary necessary...
Steven: Oh man is this water hot!
No commentary necessary...
Steven: So delicious!!!
Peyton: Scoot over, I need a drink.
Both: Splashing water all over Grandma/Aunt Shirley's bathroom is so fun!
We had such a nice time this weekend and can't wait to go back soon! Thanks for the memories Adams Family!
No comments:
Post a Comment