Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Bath Time....again

I know, I know...it seems like all my kid does is take baths with boys.  But I can't help the only little ones we spend time with are boys.  However, this bath served a purpose.  Little Liam had gotten a new bath seat at his house but when his Momma tried to put him in it he freaked out! So we thought if we put him in with Peyton he would realize the bath seat was fun and get over his hatred of the seat.  As you can see, it worked! 

 I can proudly say that Liam has been using his bath seat everday since! 
 When you're little taking a bath with a friend is always more fun.
 It was so funny to watch them interact and splash together.  They were double trouble in the splashing department.
Liam, Hope to see you for some more splashing real soon. Love, Peyton

No comments:

Post a Comment