Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Almost Two

I don't think I would have believed anyone if they would have told me my almost two year old could be so busy!  She never stops moving...EVER!  I followed her around with the camera the other day while waiting for Mike to get home just to document all that she was doing right then.  I promise that all of these pictures were taken in less than 3 minutes.   It is amazing to watch her little brain work and figure things out and decide what to get into next.  Here she goes....
 Thinking...
 Mom's watering can....
 I should put my chalk eggs in it...
 Now I should take them out...
 Now I should decide where to throw them...
 The grass works for now...
 Now is a good time to lay in the grass and giggle...
 Oops got some grass on my hand...
 Checking out the garage for more mischief....
And I'm done...I am just gonna lay here and wait for Dad.  Then start over and see what he lets me do!

No comments:

Post a Comment