Friday, April 29, 2011

First Easter Egg Hunt

As Peyton gets older the holidays become more fun, not just for her but for us as well.  Easter was no exception.  Peyton took part in her very first Easter egg hunt.  I spent time dying eggs earlier in the week and couldn't wait to let the Easter Bunny hide them all....18 of them!  I don't think the Easter Bunny was too happy with me.  But the payoff was great and she figured out the process in no time at all.  I will let the pictures tell the story....















I wouldn't change a thing about her first egg hunt, except maybe plastic eggs instead of dyed eggs next year.  However, the mess added to the memory of the day.  It was perfect!  And this lucky girl had eggs hidden in two places.  Grandma and Grandpa's egg hunt is next...

No comments:

Post a Comment