Yesterday Mike graduated from Florida Gulf Coast University with his accounting degree. It has been a long road, with less than ideal conditions for someone seeking their second college degree. But he accomplished his goal and I couldn't be more proud! Congratulations Honey...you did it!!!
So in honor of his big day we did what any family would do....we stayed home and spent the day together. We watched movies, ate snacks and played in the driveway. It was the perfect way to spend his big day!
Our driveway play last night once again reminded me of how maternal Peyton is. She loves to wrap her baby in a blanket, kiss her on the head and push her in the stroller. She has always loved her babies and yesterday I got to catch her in action with her little one.
Her face cracks me up. She is so serious about pushing that stroller. I wonder if I look like that when I am pushing her around???
Of course she does what any tired mom at the end of the day does...kicks back and eats a few Oreos.
We hope everyone had as lovely of weekend as we did. Happy Monday!







No comments:
Post a Comment