Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pictures

If you have followed my blog since the beginning I am sure you are well aware that the number of postings has decreased as well as the number of pictures I take.  I feel bad about it and
I know that there are some disappointed grandparents out there.  But I had no idea back when I was snapping a million shots of a lazy infant, just how difficult it would be to chase a toddler and take pictures at the same time.
 Last night after dinner we went outside to run off the last bit of energy remaining in Peyton (which was alot!).  I watched as she ran down the street waiting for her Daddy to chase her and thought....I need to go get my camera.
 I thought to myself...it is the moments like these, where she is in a mismatched outfit and hair askew, that I need to be capturing.  These moments that we will never get back. 
 And while Wendesday, May 18th 2011 wasn't any different than any other day, it was special to us.  Like everyday before and everyday to come.
 She is pure joy, whether she is running around like a nut or beating up her Momma. 
 As we approach the end of her 2nd year, we reminisce about her as a baby but look forward to her as kid.  A dirty, moody, playful and crazy little kid!

A characteristic of the normal child is he doesn't act that way very often.  ~Author Unknown
Ain't that the truth! Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment