Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Aidan's Birthday

Can you guess where Aidan's 4th birthday party took place?
 If you guessed bowling alley then you are correct.
 Here is the birthday boy!  FOUR YEARS OLD!
 I am sure that most of you who read my blog think that Peyton has only one friend, Liam!  But believe it or not she has a few others and Aidan is one of her dear friends from music class. He refers to her as "My Peyton".
 This year his Mom let him pick where he would like to have his party and he picked the bowling alley. And while I was completely unaware that two and three year old kids can bowl, I learned that they can and they love it!
 They set up little racks for the kids to roll their bowling bowl down the lane.
 And as you can see it didn't take long for this little chick to figure it out.
 I just have to mention that she is using a 9 pound ball.  I am pretty sure when I bowl I don't even use a 9 pound ball, but then again I don't usualy break 100 on the score board.
 Please note the excited little boy in the background.....too funny!


 Ball selection was a BIG deal.  The kids just stood at the ball dispenser waiting for the perfect ball.

 STRIKE.....or at least close to it.
 Ten frames of bowling is alot for small children but Peyton and one other little guy, Brody, bowled all ten frames themselves.  Please note she got 2nd place and bowled a 97.  I am confident she would kick my butt.
 And what's a party without cake.  Leave it to mine to decorate her cupcake with her noise maker.  Always the thinker and icing licker.
 Bowling Buddy Brody!
Aidan's Little Sis Olivia = New Music Class Friend
We had such a fun day celebrating Aidan's 4th year and thanks to his great party idea we have a new hobby in mind.  BOWLING!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment