I'm experienced!
On Monday I turned 30 and as much as I thought I would dread the milestone it hasn't bothered me a bit. Sure, no one really wants to get older but I feel proud to be 30 and in the place I am. I was never one of those girls who had timelines for my life. However, I am thankful that time has landed me right here with a fantastic husband and an amazing little girl.
Her little face looks like she just got word her Mom is 30! And if you know Peyton her next words would be "Oh No!". (with hands to the face and all)
On Sunday we had a cookout with some of our closest friends. I really wish there were more photos but we were all too busy eating and lovin' on little kids to take pictures.
Even Lola was happy!
T-R-O-U-B-L-E
I imagine that these photos will haunt these two kids in their teenage years. Apparently Liam likes to grill with his shirt off and as you can see, if it is good eneough for Liam it is good enough for Peyton. There was no telling her no about removing her shirt. She was going to match Buddy, no matter what.My goodness I love these two. They get closer and closer everyday and really love spending time together. And thank goodness because football season is starting and Daddy Hassen and Daddy Jones can't miss a game together!
Sunday was such a fun day and I am so thankful to all of you who came to celebrate with us. Happy Birthday to me!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment