Wednesday, September 7, 2011

"Whessy"

Peyton calls them Whessies and I couldn't think of a cuter way to say horse.  We visited my parents on Labor Day and Peyton showed us her lack of fear of the Whessies.


 When Peyton was just a little thing we introduced her to the horses.  She would cry and try to get away as fast as she could.  She would cling to her dad or I with a death grip.
 Look at her now.

If Papa has anything to do with it, she will be barrel racing by the time she is 5.



 You can already see that she loves them all.  She is a fraction of their size and she isn't afraid. Her little hand reaches out to each one she sees. "Hi Whessy"!
 And there isn't anyone who could stop my Dad from smiling when he has her in his arms and she is loving on his horses.  He is like a big, happy kid!  They melt my heart.

 Guess what she is saying????  "Who's that?"  I know because she asked us about every single horse she saw.

I wish she could spend everday with the whessies.  She sure would be one happy little girl!  Good night and Happy Thursday to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment