Last Friday we had some very special visitors. My childhood friend Amber stopped by with her new baby Adlei. I had met Adlei when I was pregnant with CJ, so this was the first time the babies had met.
CJ is 5 weeks younger than Adeli and about 2 pounds heavier....HAMBONES!!!
Petyon really took a liking to Amber's wife, April and spent the majority of their visit showing her pictures and sitting in her lap.
Then Friday afternoon Nana and Grumps arrived for an early Christmas. They were kind enough to watch CJ Friday night, so Mike, Peyton and I could attend Aunt Nicole and Uncle Craig's housewarming party.
Since CJ wasn't there, Peyton played Big Sister to Stella.
Luckily there were a bunch of kids Peyton's age, so we adults got to socialize while the kids ran around like crazy people! It was a great evening and the perfect way to start our Christmas weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment