Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Under Pressure

Since opening our Etsy shops I have learned something about both Mike and I, we work better under pressure.  Which really means we are procrastinators and when we are down to the wire somehow we manage to knockout all the work in 3 long days.
 So Sunday was the start of our three day lazy susan bender.
 There were multiple trips to Lowes, the constant hum of the laser and the sounds of  the router going all day.  It was madness to say the least.
 And to make sure things weren't rolling smoothly, we endured countless interruptions from our almost three month old and three year old.  Oh and that three old year has eaten more Little Debbie Christmas tree cakes than I care to admit, all in an effort to keep her out of the way.
 With all the craziness we did find fun ways to keep the kids entertained.  CJ was
The Supervisor.  Don't let that sweet face foll you, he is a demanding boss!

 Also, please don't call workers comp....the scratch was a self inflicted wound which had nothing to do with his job.
 Our garage looks like a bomb went off in it still....actually who am I kidding, my whole house does too.  But no worries I just need to get it cleaned by Friday when Nana and Grumps arrive.  Which should be easy once I get done doing the one million other things on my list.  
 However, I am happy to report that by tomorrow we will have every order shipped!  I truly do not know how we did it!

In case you haven't seen the finished product here it is.  We are pretty proud of them.  Check out Mike's shop sometime.  He makes some really cool stuff!  
Happy Tuesday all.  Now I need to get back to work!


No comments:

Post a Comment